for your First aid training and CPR training Education
You understand and agree to the following:
1. You will register your details into both the booking portal and registered training organisation (PADI RTO) after you receive an email titled ‘RTO Course Enrolment Confirmation’ with steps on what to complete e.g. read the First aid manual and complete the multiple choice independent study for each module.
2. You will complete the independent study and send us the completed / success message (required for audit purposes) prior to the course
3. You will supply a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI) as part of registration
4. You WILL NOT be issued a Statement of Attainment at the end of your course unless the independent study is complete and all tasks during the training have been successfully completed. This involves demonstration of: - CPR techniques on an adult and infant manikin (please note that it is a requirement that CPR on an adult manikin is demonstrated on the floor) - using an AED, epipen, puffer and spacer - bandaging and shock management - participation in a variety of scenarios/role plays
5. If you are unsuccessful in the assessment, the instructor may provide gap training at the end of the day and perform a gap assessment with you, however if you are still unsuccessful you will need to sit the course again and repay the full price of the original course.
6. We do not issue refunds due to you not completing the tasks required
7. Once you successfully complete all course requirements, a certificate will be emailed to you of your nationally recognised Statement of Attainment detailing the unit(s) of competency for your enrolled course
8. The First Aid and Child Care Statements of Attainment issued at course completion are valid for 3 years. The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends renewal of CPR and advanced resuscitation every 12 months
9. You will attend the course and bring in valid photo ID for your trainer to sight and wear appropriate clothing where you will need to bare your arms for bandaging and apply snake bit bandages, perform CPR on the floor and wear appropriate clothing and preferably flat soled shoes (not thongs)
10. The course runs in a classroom-type face to face trainer-led environment and includes assessment - Practical skills (on the day of your class)
11. This involves demonstration of: - CPR techniques on an adult and infant manikin (please note that it is a requirement that CPR on an adult manikin is demonstrated on the floor) - using an AED, epipen, puffer and spacer - bandaging and shock management - participation in a variety of scenarios/role plays. If you are unsuccessful in the assessment, the instructor may provide gap training at the end of the day and perform a gap assessment with you. If you are still unsuccessful you will need to sit the course again and pay for full attendance at a future date.
12. Cancellation, change courses and rebooking Policies. We are unable to refund monies for students if you do not turn up for your course or decide at a later date after booking that you do not want to attend. Changes to class times or courses are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing. A rebooking fee of $50 applies for any rescheduling or change of course not prior to 48 hours of the course commencement unless you can provide a doctor's certificate stating you were unwell.
13. Arriving on time for your class - best to arrive 10 minutes early to check in and register. Our classes start promptly. We will not allow entry if you are more than 15 minutes late, for any reason. If you are later than this, you will need to re-book and pay the full price again for another class.
Also upon registration you will abide by any COVID / health or any/all obligations imposed by the local regulations.
- Small classes
- Start at 10 am
- From $79 (CPR)
- All other classes include CPR at no extra cost
- We love teaching you
-Above all we have fun and treat you as a person